1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Shall mean collectively the personal information, Payment Details and credentials provided by User to access Content or Services or for Communication on the Website;
- Shall mean any means of online communication that Company makes available through the Website either now or in the future including without limitation webbased email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- Shall mean Eat-A-CD Limited (Registered Number SC306284) having its registered office in Scotland at PO Box 19593, Howwood, PA9 1WX, Scotland;
- Shall mean any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website including without limitation biographies, photographs, video, the Recording(s) and all other content that is uploaded by User to the Website;
- Shall mean a small file placed on the hard drive of User’s computer by Company when User visits certain parts of the Website that enables Company to store User’s shopping cart;
- Shall mean collectively all information that User submits to the Website including without limitation Account details and information submitted using any of Company’s Services or Communication; User’s name; User’s date of birth; User’s gender; User’s job title; User’s profession; User’s contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; User’s demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; User’s financial information such as credit and/or debit card numbers; User’s IP address (automatically collected); User’s web browser type and version (automatically collected); User’s operating system (automatically collected); a list of URLS starting with a referring site, User’s activity on the Website, and the site User exits to (automatically collected); and information from Cookies.
- “Payment Details”
- Shall mean any details required for the purchase of Products from the Website including without limitation credit and debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- Shall mean any products that Company advertises and/or makes available for sale through the Website;
- Shall mean collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Company makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- Shall mean any party who has an account with the Website;
- Shall mean the website at www.eatacd.com and any sub-domains of same.
3 Company's Collection and Use of Data
3.1 User may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However in order to use all Services and Communication available on the Website User may be required to submit Account information and/or other Data.
3.2 Company shall be entitled to collect all or any of the Data.
3.3 Any personal Data submitted by User will be retained by Company for as long as User uses the Services and Communication on the Website. Data submitted by User by means of Communication may be retained by Company for a further period of up to six (6) months after User last uses the Services and Communication on the Website.
3.4 Company will not disclose Data to any third party other than Company’s affiliates and licensees subsidiaries or other companies within Company’s group unless Company is required by law to do so.
3.5 Data shall be stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as the same may be amended from time to time).
3.6 Data may be required by Company from time to time in order to provide User with the best possible service and experience when using the Website. Data may be used by Company for internal record keeping, improvement of the Products and/or Services, emailing to User details of Products and/or Services that may be of interest to User, contacting User by email, telephone or mail for the purposes of market research or in order to customise or update the Website.
3.7 When User is required to submit Data User will be given the option to restrict Company’s use of such Data in respect of the use of Data for direct marketing purposes and the sharing of Data with third parties.
3.8 User may view or amend User’s own Data by accessing User’s Account at any time to. User may need to modify or update User’s Data if User’s circumstances change. Additional Data relating to User’s marketing preferences may also be stored and User may change this at any time.
3.9 User is entitled to ask for a copy of User’s personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Company uses and shall continue to use the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect User’s Data.
6 Third Party Sites and Services
7 Changes of Business Ownership and Control